Breast reconstruction means using breast implants or moving fat to raise the volume and appearance of the breasts. There are endless reasons for breast augmentation surgery. You may have naturally small breasts or a slim body, or you may have lost your breasts due to an illness or a sudden loss of weight. Breast Augmentation in Baton Rouge LA offers excellent info on this. The aim of the breast enlargement procedure is to accompany:
- Make it bigger
- Boost your figure
- Its self-esteem increases
Breast augmentation incisions and wounds
All the procedures involve small incisions that can result in an increase in the breast scar. There are 4 major incisional regions:
- Incise breast folds
- Incisions inside isola
- Incision at aperture
- Incision with button on the abdomen
The technique chosen for your surgery plays a key role in increase scar breast intensity. The wounds our perfectly preserved and undetectable would be assured by a good surgeon. The chosen strategy relies on one of the following thins:
- Current breast anatomy
- Your own Chirurgical goals.
- Applying saline or silicone.
Methods of breast enlargement
Form of breast enhancement treatment determines where after the surgery you can develop scars and how easily your scars can fade away:
Augmentation of the transaxillary breast
For Trans Axillary Breast surgery an armpit incision is made to create a gap under the muscle of the chest. This strategy is the safest way to conceal the scars because the development of scars is in the boob area rather than on the boob itself. Additional procedures to minimize the scars are applied.
The advantages of trans Axillary Augmentation are as follows:
- No formation of noticeable wounds.
- Scar blends in to the armpit pattern.
- No muscles are cut; the tissue plane is incised to form breast pockets.
- In the process both silicone and silica can be used.
- This does not affect breast feeding cycle in the future.
- You should feel no numbness whatsoever.