How would you or members of your family cope financially if you became sick or injured, or died? Can they just enjoy the same lifestyle? Will your kids go to the same schools? Or would financial hardship compound their emotional shock? For more details click Home Insurance Learn More.
Find such figures as follows:
- One in three women and one in two men may develop cancer before they are 85 years old.
- 1,1 million Australians suffer from stroke or long-term cardiac and artery problems per yea
- Six out of 10 families with dependent children do not have enough insurance to cover expenses for more than one year if the main breadwinner is unable to work.
- In the event of death or permanent disability, 80% of families would receive only five years of payment.
The following personal insurance is essential to the financial security of your children.
- Insurance Money: Offer a lump sum if you are afflicted with one of the critical diseases the coverage protects.
- Life Cover: Give the beneficiaries a lump sum should you die.
- TPD Protect (Total & Lifelong Disability): Pay a fixed sum if you are injured fully and indefinitely.
- Income Protection Cover: Provide up to 75% of your monthly income if injury or illness prevents you from doing business.
Your premium exposure will be adequate to discharge the debt to have long-term revenue for living costs to things including school fees.
If you are no longer willing to provide for your family members sufficient health insurance will be provided. Put your mind at rest by calling your agent, who would be delighted to discuss your policy requirements.